Welcome to the NYC LARC Access Community of Practice database!
We are working to develop a centralized clearinghouse of LARC resources that showcases all the great LARC work that is being done at the local, regional and national level.
Instructions for Exploring the Database:
- The categories in the left-hand toolbar allow you to sort the resources by their respective 'tags', including the Intended Audience of the resource, the Topic, the Type of resource, or by its Source. Just click on one (or more than one) of the filters to sift through the materials.
- Want to change how you filter the resources? Simply click the "X" next to any of your selections on the left toolbar to stop filtering by this tag.
- Just want to browse all of the materials? Click here to view a full list of current resources.
The database currently includes a variety of vetted documents and links:
- - Patient Education materials
- - Provider Training tools
- - Clinical Guides & Committee Opinions
- - Policy or advocacy materials
- - Datasets
- - Literature
- - IUD/LARC Resource Websites
- - IUD/LARC Organizations and Projects
- - Evaluation/Survey Instruments
- - Policy, Advocacy and Legal materials
Please check back! We will continually add new materials!
Or sign-up for the LARC Community Listserv to be notified when new materials are added.
If you would like to submit a resource, your own materials or one you think we’ve missed, please click here!